10 Reasons to Choose REM for your Graduate Degree:
- Be part of the internationally recognized applied graduate School of Resource and Environmental Management
- Join an elite group of highly motivated and talented graduate students.
- Learn the interdisciplinary knowledge that is essential for solving environmental problems.
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your preferred specialty.
- Carry out challenging research applied to real-world environmental problems.
- Be part of research teams that have won numerous international awards and funding.
- Work with faculty members who are regularly asked for advice by governments, non-governmental organizations, and private industry.
- Gain paid work experience through a graduate-level Cooperative Education Program.
- Have numerous excellent job opportunities after graduation.
- Experience British Columbia’s awesome outdoor lifestyle. They don’t call us “Beautiful British Columbia” for nothing!