FYI: Post-Doctoral Fellows
Some sponsors allow Post-Doctoral Fellows to act as Principal Investigator (PI) on research projects. Please contact Research Services (firstname.lastname@example.org) to determine your eligibility for a funding opportunity.
This page lists some of the Postdoctoral Fellowships currently open at Simon Fraser University and other institutes. Others are listed on the departments' websites or on faculty members' websites. Please note that fellowships are not administered through Research Services. If you are interested in applying to any of the awards listed below, please check your eligibility, the application procedures and forms on the website of the target funding agency. For more information, contact the Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies or your departmental office.
- Barbara and James Bennet Travel Award for Postdoctoral Fellows in Chemistry
- Department of Chemistry
- Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship
- Mitacs Accelerate, Elevate , and Globalink
- CIHR: Fellowship Award (Postdoctoral Award)
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council
- Health Policy Fellowship: Postdoctoral Award
- The Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research (MSFHR) Health Policy fellowship
- Weston Brain Institute Postdoctoral Scholars