Access a variety of training and resources developed by Research Ethics, including:
- Conducting research online with Zoom
- Does my research require approval?
- Resources for graduate students
Select CITI Canada courses are available free of charge to all members of the University community with a valid SFU email account, including faculty, students and staff. Course completion is documented by a completion certificate.
Available courses include:
- Responsible Conduct of Research
- Human Participants Research - Social & Behavioural
- Human Participants Research - Biomedical
- Good Clinical Practise - Basic and Refresher
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods
- Health Canada - Drugs for Clinical Trials
- Privacy and Security for Personal Health Information