- March 10: Message from the Provost: Update to face coverings order
- February 22: Students, faculty and staff currently attending campus in person this term are eligible for a free rapid test kit
- February 14: Watch: Virtual Town Hall with Dr. Bonnie Henry and Dr. Reka Gustafson
- January 21: COVID-19 update and information from Provincial Health Officer
- January 11: From Catherine Dauvergne | SFU returns to in-person learning and teaching Jan. 24, 2022
- January 10: Message from the President: Return to Campus updates for faculty and staff
- January 7: From Catherine Dauvergne | Planning for learning continuity in the spring term
- January 4: Public Health shifts its pandemic response to self-management and outbreak response
Do your part to keep campuses safe
All students, faculty, staff and visitors must follow the COVID safety measures in place on campus.
For the community
To support your return to campus, find specific updates and resources unique to your community.