- Get Help
- Supporting Survivors
- Education & Prevention
- SFU Policy
- Welcome Larisa Fry - Counsellor, Sexual Violence
- December 2020 Closure
- Intergenerational reflections on the National Day of Remembrance and Action on Violence against Women
- Visual Recipe Book - Ingredients for healthy relationships
- "You Matter" - A Self-Care Book for Survivors & Supporters
- A Conversation on Cyberconsent Panel
- Meet & Greet with SVSPO Case Managers
- The SVSPO's Statement In Support of Black Lives Matter
- Introducing Virtual Drop-In Hours
- International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia, and Biphobia 2020
- Consent Matters at SFU: May 2020
- The SVSPO is here for you
- Nurturing Resilience
- GP44 Policy Review
- Phone and Video Guidelines
- Contact Us
- Leave Site Now
Introducing Virtual Drop-In Hours
Drop-in hours are now available online!
The Sexual Violence Support and Prevention Office (SVSPO) is pleased to announce that we are once again holding drop-in hours, having moved them online using Zoom. If you or someone you know would like to connect with an SVSPO Case Manager, and would prefer to do so without making an appointment, please consider using our drop-in hours.
For drop-in dates, times and links, please click here.
For more information on how virtual drop-in hours work, please click here.