- Get Help
- Supporting Survivors
- Education & Prevention
- SFU Policy
- Welcome Sharn T. - Case Manager
- Welcome Larisa Fry - Counsellor, Sexual Violence
- December 2020 Closure
- Intergenerational reflections on the National Day of Remembrance and Action on Violence against Women
- Visual Recipe Book - Ingredients for healthy relationships
- "You Matter" - A Self-Care Book for Survivors & Supporters
- A Conversation on Cyberconsent Panel
- Meet & Greet with SVSPO Case Managers
- The SVSPO's Statement In Support of Black Lives Matter
- Virtual Drop-In Hours
- International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia, and Biphobia 2020
- Consent Matters at SFU: May 2020
- The SVSPO is here for you
- Nurturing Resilience
- GP44 Policy Review
- Contact Us
- Leave Site Now
The SVSPO is here for you
The Sexual Violence Support & Prevention Office (SVSPO) is here for you. We are working remotely and invite you to connect with us in a way that is comfortable for you.
We are continuing to provide supports and services to the SFU and FIC community, and have flexible options to meet our community’s needs. Please call (778-782-7233) or email (email@example.com) to connect with staff, or visit our Contact Us page to learn more.
If you need emergency help, call the police or ambulance at 9-1-1.
Additional SFU Services
For 24/7 on-campus emergencies
Phone: 1.844.451.9700 or 011.416.380.6578 from outside North America.
MySSP offers free, confidential counselling support and wellness resources for SFU graduate and undergraduate students and advice for staff and faculty who are supporting students. Available in multiple languages, 24/7.
Community Based Support Services
Phone toll-free: 1.800.563.0808
Toll-free, confidential, multilingual telephone service available across B.C. available 24/7. Provides information and referral for anyone impacted by crime.
WAVAW is a grassroots feminist, anti-oppressive organization providing support services to survivors of sexualized violence (cis and trans women, Two-Spirit, trans and/or non-binary people) who offers 24-hour confidential immediate emotional support, referrals, and accompaniment to hospital.
Sexual assault and domestic violence relief centre in Surrey available 24/7.
Provincial not-for-profit organization supporting over 240 community-based anti-violence programs. An online directory can help you connect with information about services available throughout BC.
Not-for-profit society that provides therapeutic services for males who have been sexually abused at some point in their lives.
For more information visit our Get Help page.