Creating a New Task
1. Click the Tasks icon in the system module in the bottom left hand corner of the application.
2. Click the New Task button in the ribbon.
3. This will open a composing window. Here you can enter the subject of your task, set the due date, and add notes into the body of the task. When you are finished entering the details of your new task, click Save & Close in the ribbon.
Editing a Task
1. Select the task from your list of tasks and click it to edit that task. This will open the task in the reading pane. Edit the details of your task as desired using the options in the reading pane window, as well as the options in the ribbon.
Marking a Task as Complete
1. Select the task that you would like to mark as complete and click the Mark Complete button in the ribbon. This task will then be removed from your Active tasks list.
Deleting a Task
1. Select the task that you would like to delete and click the Delete button in the ribbon. The task will be deleted and will no longer show up in any of your task lists.