COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Get answers to your questions about COVID-19 and how we are responding at SFU
SFU follows the latest information and recommendations about COVID-19 from regional and provincial medical health officers. For the latest number of confirmed cases in British Columbia, please visit the BCCDC website.
COVID-19 impact scale
Concerned you have COVID-19?
If you are concerned that you may have COVID-19, try the BC government COVID-19 self-assessment tool to help guide you on what to do. The province of BC has also set up a dedicated COVID-19 hotline at 1-888-COVID19 or text 604-630-0300. The service is available daily from 7:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. with information available in over 110 languages.
As COVID-19 continues to spread globally, watch out for associated scams. Review these tips to protect yourself.
For information specific to students, staff/faculty and campus services, please check out the links below. For answers to common questions about COVID-19 please check out BC CDC's FAQs.
- October 28: New study spaces available for students on all three campuses
- October 28: Update to Library Services
- October 8: Clarification added to travel information and several updates made to Faculty & Staff FAQs
- September 9: Update to parking information
- September 4: New information on Spring term