Goldcorp Centre for the Arts, 149 West Hastings Street
Show tickets are available in advance and can be purchased online through the ticket link on the event page.
- Tickets are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
- All sales are final.
- The presenter is not responsible for any lost or stolen tickets.
- Resale or attempted resale of any ticket price higher than face value is strictly prohibited.
- Door sales open one hour before the show.
- To avoid disappointment, please arrive a minimum 30 minutes before the advertised showtime. Events start on time.
- The presenter reserves the right to refuse admittance to latecomers until an appropriate moment or break in the event.
- If a show is not sold out, you may also purchase tickets at the door up until five minutes before the start of the event when ticket sales and pick-up are cut-off.
- SFUW is able to accommodate cash, credit card sales and direct debit. There are ATM’s conveniently located in Nesters Market or London Drugs in the Woodward’s Atrium.
- Please note that any form of a recording device is strictly prohibited within our theatres and that all electronic devices must be turned off. No food or beverages are permitted into the venue.