Goldcorp Centre for the Arts, 149 West Hastings Street
Parking & Transit
There is an EasyPark lot located on Cordova Street across from the centre at 65 West Cordova Street. There is also a parkade under the International Village Mall (http://www.internationalvillagemall.ca), located at 88 W. Pender, which is a five minute walk away from Goldcorp Centre for the Arts.
Directions from Vancouver International Airport (YVR)
From the airport, proceed north along the Arthur Laing Bridge to Granville Street. Head north on Granville Street into downtown Vancouver. After crossing the Granville Street Bridge, take the Seymour Street exit and continue north on Seymour until Hastings. Goldcorp Centre for the Arts is located on Hastings Street, between Cambie and Abbott Street.
- From East Vancouver: take the #10 Granville (from Kootenay Loop); #8 Downtown (Fraser); or #20 Downtown (Victoria Drive).
- From South Vancouver: take the #3 Downtown (Main and Marine); or #16 Arbutus (29th Ave Station).
- From Richmond and Vancouver’s west side: take the Canada Line.
- From Port Coquitlam, Coquitlam and Port Moody: take the #160 Vancouver or the Millenium Line Skytrain via the Evergreen Line Extension.
- From North Burnaby: take the #95 Burrard Station.
- From North Vancouver: take the SeaBus.
- From West Vancouver: take any Blue Bus into downtown Vancouver to its terminus.
- From Surrey and New Westminster: Take SkyTrain.