- News & Events
- Staff & faculty resources
Fall 2020 Project Showcase
- Late Nights: Graphic Novel Project
- I'm at Soup (Kinetic Typography)
- That's MY Pen!
- My Hopes and Dreams Entering Adulthood
- Safe Islands: A design solution to promote social distancing
- Murdock From Paragon (Steampunk Costume)
- GI Smart app
- The Cage
- Totems of Time
- The Arena 2
- Circuit Critter
- Fishing Joy
- Food Security
- Laundry Day Simulation
- Recognize, Reflect, and Unite
- A Cup of Coffee, Please
- ABM Vivacious
- Light After Death
- Moment Track
- Crimson Falcon
- ESSENTIAL: a COVID-19 Documentary
- Impossible Photography
- Witch's Brew
- Monster Under the Bed
- Frolicking Flower
- Brand Poster Design
- Secret Box from Secret Santa
- Coffee or Tea?
- The Grand Fishery
- Argon Chalice Redesign 1
- Argon Chalice Redesign 2
- Ventura Future Microsite
- La Petite Mort
Learn how to apply to the SIAT graduate program.
Admission to the Graduate Program
The admission system for our September 2021 intake is now closed and we are no longer accepting new applications. Note that the material deadline for the online submission of the required materials for applications already submitted is February 15, 2021. Official TOEFL/IELTS results and official hardcopy transcripts are not held to this deadline but are to be submitted as soon as they become available. File review will be undertaken based on the online submissions.
Applicants will be notified once and admission decision has been made. Notification will be sent to the email address provided in your application form. If your email address has changed, please update your information online and notify us via email at email@example.com
Applying to SIAT
The SIAT graduate application and admission process is accessed through an online admission system. Before applying to the program, you should review the following links to ensure you have the required knowledge and documentation for a successful application.
- Review the SFU Graduate Admissions requirements
- Review SIAT's document requirements checklist
- Review the SIAT Research Faculty listing to determine who might be a good fit for you research interest
- Apply to SFU through the online application system
- Upload required documents to the online application system
You must upload all required documents into your application including your unofficial transcript. The only hard copy document to be submitted is your official transcript(s) from your previous degree(s).
Official Transcripts must be mailed from the issuing institution as hard-copy originals including official TOEFL or IELTS reports if the testing centre cannot submit them electronically.
Once a decision has been made on your application, we will contact you. If you have not heard from us a decision has not yet been reached. We will email you at the address provided on your application form.
Please note the following
- Your name must be written on all documentation
- The application fee must be paid to make the application active
- SIAT offers one intake per annum - fall semester only - however, exceptional doctoral students will be considered throughout the year.
- The Admissions Committee may, in its sole and absolute discretion, deny admission to any applicant notwithstanding that the applicant meets the minimum standard entrance requirements.
Address and contact for graduate applications
Please mail or fax any documents to:
School of Interactive Arts & Technology, Graduate Admissions
Simon Fraser University
250 - 13450 102 Avenue
Surrey, BC, V3T 0A3