- News & Events
- Staff & faculty resources
Teaching Assistant Positions - Spring 2021
SIAT is now accepting applications for Spring/Summer 2021 TA positions.
Duration: May – June 2021 Intersession offering
Semester: May 12 – June 26, 2021
The following is a list Interactive Arts & Technology courses offered for the Spring 2021 semester that may require TA positions. Classes start May 12 & grading ends June 26. Attendance at lectures is required; you must be available to attend the first lecture and/or attend scheduled meetings May 10 & throughout the entire semester, including the final exam period and completion of grading duties.
Applications for the positions must come from the online application system at the internal FCAT link.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. Simon Fraser University is committed to the principle of equity in employment.
Additional qualifications for SIAT Undergraduate applicants:
- Applicant must be in 3rd year or higher with good academic standing.
- Applicant must have completed the course and achieved an A- or higher.
- If the UG applicant does not meet 1) or 2), the applicant must provide a strong written letter of support from the instructor with the application materials.
- Candidates may be asked to submit a portfolio or complete a skills test.
Complete details and qualifications of the positions are at:
|IAT 100 -INT||Digital Image Design||S. Clements-Vivian||Surrey|