- SIAT News
- SIAT Project Showcase
- SIAT students win Vancouver User Experience Award for app Safe Shopper
- SIAT students create app GI Smart to educate users about green infrastructure sites
- Bill Reid Gallery features SIAT students’ films
- Convocation Spotlight: Chantal Snazel
- SIAT students' films featured in exhibition “To Speak with a Golden Voice” at the Bill Reid Gallery ↗
- SIAT students win Design & Art Direction award
- Convocation Spotlight: Christy Lum
- Convocation Spotlight: Matthew Fong
- SIAT students launch initiative to share the stories of those lost to COVID-19
- SIAT student feeds healthcare heroes and boosts the local economy, one meal at a time
- SIAT students continue to dominate at the Vancouver User Experience Awards
- SFU alum Michael Cheng's venture Sniply acquired in multi-million dollar deal
- Research & Exhibitions
- Project & Story Submission
- Staff & faculty resources
Fall 2020 Project Showcase
- Late Nights: Graphic Novel Project
- I'm at Soup (Kinetic Typography)
- That's MY Pen!
- My Hopes and Dreams Entering Adulthood
- Safe Islands: A design solution to promote social distancing
- Murdock From Paragon (Steampunk Costume)
- GI Smart app
- The Cage
- Totems of Time
- The Arena 2
- Circuit Critter
- Fishing Joy
- Food Security
- Laundry Day Simulation
- Recognize, Reflect, and Unite
- A Cup of Coffee, Please
- ABM Vivacious
- Light After Death
- Moment Track
- Crimson Falcon
- ESSENTIAL: a COVID-19 Documentary
- Impossible Photography
- Witch's Brew
- Monster Under the Bed
- Frolicking Flower
- Brand Poster Design
- Secret Box from Secret Santa
- Coffee or Tea?
- The Grand Fishery
- Argon Chalice Redesign 1
- Argon Chalice Redesign 2
- Ventura Future Microsite
- La Petite Mort
Meet our undergraduate students and learn more about their experiences and insights.
Five SIAT students win Vancouver User Experience Award for Safe Shopper, a mobile app that helps shoppers stay safe during the pandemic.
As part of a collaboration between CityStudio and IAT 359, three Mobile Computing students create app GI Smart to target green infrastructure sites in the city of Vancouver.
SIAT students in IAT 344 Moving Images produced 5 documentary films for the exhibition "To Speak with a Golden Voice" at the Bill Reid Gallery of Northwest Coast Art, honouring renowned Haida artist Bill Reid’s 100th Birthday.
A trio of SIAT students launch a non-profit initiative to humanize the pandemic by bringing to light the stories of those who have passed.
To address the financial hardships facing local restaurants while also supporting our healthcare heroes, four students from SFU and UBC have created Feeding Our Frontlines.
With their app Medilog, the winners of the student category at the 2019 Vancouver User Experience Awards aim to connect caregivers and the elderly.
Sniply, a venture created by SFU alumnus Michael Cheng as a marketing tool for link sharing, is being acquired in a multi-million-dollar deal by Tim Schumacher, founder of Adblock Plus.