- SFU alum Michael Cheng's venture Sniply acquired in multi-million dollar deal
- SIAT celebrates the fall showcase with online online galleries
- SFU Instructors Speak About Sustainable Fashion in CBC Interview
- SIAT Alumnus takes 2019 New Ventures BC top Prize
- Undergrad Alumni Spotlight: Stephanie Bourgeois
- SFU students use virtual reality to address real-world problems
- Touchpoint 2019 Design Conference
- FCAT 2019 Undergraduate Conference
- Undergrads Win People's Choice at Van UX Awards ↗
- Experiential learning embraces experts and engagement
- Design by Day, Dance by Night
- Putting Your Work 'Out There'
- SIAT Design Field Schools
- Hands-On Making with Materials Engages Students
- Project & Story Submission
- Staff & faculty resources
SFU Instructors Speak About Sustainable Fashion in CBC Interview
Our Make Change Studio (formerly known as Business of Design) instructors Emily Smith and Stephanie Ostler speak with CBC Vancouver about their work with Make Change Studio and the importance of sustainable fashion.
Make Change Studio is an innovative 4-course program that focuses on sustainability and enterpreneurship by bringing together students from SIAT, Beedie, and Emily Carr University. To find out more about Make Change Studio and apply, visit their website.