- SIAT Alumnus takes 2019 New Ventures BC top Prize
- Undergrad Alumni Spotlight: Stephanie Bourgeois
- SFU students use virtual reality to address real-world problems
- Touchpoint 2019 Design Conference
- FCAT 2019 Undergraduate Conference
- Undergrads Win People's Choice at Van UX Awards ↗
- Experiential learning embraces experts and engagement
- Design by Day, Dance by Night
- Putting Your Work 'Out There'
- SIAT Design Field Schools
- Hands-On Making with Materials Engages Students
- Project & Story Submission
- Staff & faculty resources
Touchpoint 2019 Design Conference
The Touchpoint Design Conference connects SIAT’s undergraduate students and program to industry in tangible ways through a one-day conference featuring inspiring and informative talks from leading design industry professionals. This is followed by a day of interviews with those leading companies for internships for SIAT’s most accomplished students. Touchpoint was inaugurated in 2012 to better connect business and industry, design agencies and product tech to SIAT. Touchpoint brings a strong network from the very best in the design industry, from across North America, such as RG/A, Artefact, Teague, and Engine Digital in design agency work, and; Google, Facebook, Twitter, and SAP in product work.
Between Twelve to fifteen companies participate each year, in February, during the SFU Reading Break. Touchpoint provides a platform for SIAT, FCAT, and SFU to prominently stand as a center for design. For more information, visit the website at: http://www.sfu.ca/idc/