- News & Events
- Staff & faculty resources
BDO Entrepreneurship Award in SIAT
Are you an Interactive Arts and Technology student who has excelled in the area of entrepreneurship? If so, consider submitting a nomination package for one of our two available BDO Entrepreneurship awards.
Awards available: 2
Value: $1,650 each
Interactive Arts and Technology undergraduate students must meet the following criteria:
- Enrolled full-time for Spring 2021 in the major or joint major program in SIAT;
- In their third or fourth year of study;
- In good academic standing;
- Has demonstrated the highest levels of entrepreneurship or entrepreneurial ideas that are related to the disciplines of the SIAT program.
Applications must include:
- A description of the project/idea, outline of the project plan, and outline of the business potential (maximum two pages);
- A letter of reference from a faculty member commenting on the quality of submission, its originality, and its potential (maximum one page).
The award will be granted by the Senate Undergraduate Awards Adjudication Committee upon the recommendation of the Director, School of Interactive Arts and Technology.
Award recipients must meet all terms of reference requirements (see award criteria above) to claim the award.