- Transfer Students
- Student Union
- What can you do with a sociology or anthropology degree?
- MA Programs
- PhD Programs
- Graduate Studies Guide
- General Information
- MA in Sociology or Anthropology
- PhD in Sociology or Anthropology
- Committee Composition, Supervision and Choice of Topic
- Progress Reports
- Course Grade Appeals
- Graduate Student Offices, Computer Lab and Meeting Spaces
- Leaves and Withdrawals
- Applications for Program Extension
- Graduate Student Association
- Current Graduate Students
- News & Events
Kathleen Millar wins 2020 Society for Economic Anthropology Book Prize
September 17, 2020
Congratulations to Kathleen Millar!
Her book, Reclaiming the Discarded: Life and Labor on Rio's Garbage Dump is a co-winner of the 2020 Society for Economic Anthropology Book Prize. This prize is awarded only once every 3 years.