How to Report a Concern

Building occupants play an important role in helping Residence and Housing with early identification of potential mould. Any evidence of water leaks, (i.e. such as staining or bubbling paint), mould or health concerns related to indoor air quality should be reported to SFU Residence and Housing Maintenance and Services portal.