First Aid Access
For major medical emergencies, call the numbers listed below for the appropriate campus and provide information about:
- The incident location
- The nature of injury
- Indicate whether an ambulance is required.
Note: Do NOT call 911 (except for Alexander Centre) as that may delay response.
|SFU Burnaby||(778) 782-4500||2-4500|
|SFU Vancouver Harbour Centre||(778) 782-5252||2-5252|
|Morris J. Wosk Centre for Dialogue||(778) 782-5252||2-5252|
|Segal Graduate School of Business||(778) 782-5252||2-5252|
|SFU Surrey||(778) 782-7511||2-7511|
|SFU Woodwards Goldcorp Centre for the Arts||(778) 782-6649||2-6649|
For minor injuries, call Security, or if an injured person can walk, proceed to the first aid facility as described below.
First Aid Program
A first aid room is available for treatment of injured/ill persons in Health & Counselling Services - Maggie Benston Centre, 0100 level.
- During HCS regular working hours (9 am – 4:30 pm), the first aid room is supported by Level 2 FAAs and equipped with the appropriate level 2 first aid equipment and supplies.
- Campus Security Level 2 FAAs have access to the first aid room after hours.
Harbour Centre and Morris J.Wosk Centre for Dialogue
|The first aid room is located in Health and Counselling Services on the lower concourse (100 level) of the Harbour Centre building. This location is within the required 10 minute walking distance for occupants of the Centre for Dialogue. A level 2 FAA is available at this location during regular working hours.|
|Segal Graduate School of Business
|The first aid room is located on the third floor in room 3645.|
|SFU Woodward's Goldcorp Centre for the Arts
|A dressing room is available for treatment of injured persons located on the B2000 level, in room B2130|
Surrey campus has a first aid room available for treatment of injured/ill persons in Room 239, Mezzanine Level/Grand Hall.
- During regular working hours (8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.) the first aid room is supported by Level 2 SFU FAAs and Security level 2 FAAs. Its equipped with the appropriate level 2 first aid equipment and supplies.
- After regular working hours, the first aid room is available to Security level 2 FAAs.