For major medical emergencies, call the numbers listed below for the appropriate campus and provide information about:
- The incident location
- The nature of injury
- Indicate whether an ambulance is required.
Note: Anyone calling 911 for an ambulance should also contact or have someone else contact, Campus Security to aid in a quicker response.
|SFU Burnaby||(778) 782-4500||2-4500|
|SFU Vancouver Harbour Centre||(778) 782-5252||2-5252|
|Morris J. Wosk Centre for Dialogue||(778) 782-5252||2-5252|
|Segal Graduate School of Business||(778) 782-5252||2-5252|
|SFU Surrey||(778) 782-7511||2-7511|
|SFU Woodwards Goldcorp Centre for the Arts||(778) 782-6649||2-6649|
**If you have a minor medical incident such as a minor cut, scrape or a minor fall please report in-person to Security at the campus you are at.
- Campus Security provides the quickest response to you on campus and will call for back up from Paramedics, Fire or Police if needed.
- Give Campus Security as much information as possible about the situation and your location
- If dialing 911 from an SFU phone dial 9 first (i.e. 9-911)
- Anyone calling 911 for an ambulance should also contact, or have someone else contact, Campus Security to aid in a quicker response.
- Report all incidents to your supervisor.
- If you have first aid training ensure there is no further danger to yourself or the patient before administering aid
- For more information about the first aid program at SFU visit Campus Security and EHS