Buying Liability Insurance

All outside organisations wishing to use SFU facilities must have their own liability insurance and may be asked at any time to provide a “certificate of insurance” as proof of coverage.

If your organisation does not have existing liability insurance, please contact your local insurance broker for a quote. Most Autoplan agencies can assist with general insurance needs.

Three companies that offer specialized insurance are as follows:

There are a number of other companies that sell liability insurance and in all cases we urge the purchaser to carefully review the policy wording to ensure it fully satisfies their needs.  When purchasing insurance please request a “certificate of insurance” as proof of coverage.