Situated on the top floor of the highest building in the Vancouver area, the Simon Hotel offers panoramic views of Mount Baker in Washington State, the San Juan Islands, Vancouver Island, the Straight of Georgia, the North Shore Mountains and the Lower Mainland too!
Rooms range in size from 250 to 400 square feet with either one queen bed (Queen Room) or one queen bed plus a double sofabed (Queen with Sofa Room).
The Simon Hotel has 14 rooms and is perfect for:
- Friends/family visiting students in residence
- Visiting faculty
- Departmental guests
- Small conference/meeting groups
- Individual travellers visiting Metro Vancouver
Amenities in Room:
- High Definition Cable TV
- FREE high speed wireless Internet access
- Shaw Internet Use Guidelines
- Keurig coffee & tea brewing system
“We love staying at the Simon and recommend it to friends. We love SFU – Our daughter lived in residence and now lives in UniverCity. The location is excellent – very central and easy to access all areas of the city. The campus feels very safe and inviting. We love the university atmosphere – full of life…”