SUDS (Students United for Disability Support) is an SFSS constituency group for students with disabilities. It is made up of student volunteers, and any self-identified disabled student is welcome to participate in the group's activities.
- We seek to promote, support, represent and advocate for students with disabilities
- We are here to promote the integration of students with disabilities into the greater community
- We are here to give to the community and to share opportunities
Join SUDS and:
- Have a voice in student government and the university community
- Promote disability awareness within the SFU community
- Take part in supporting, promoting, creating and working for a community that is diverse, open and accepting
For more information, visit the SUDS webpage.