- Canadian high school
- International High School Students
- USA high school
- Indigenous students
- College/university transfer
- International Baccalaureate
- Diverse qualifications
- Additional Categories
- Tours & Events
- Fees & Scholarships
- Student Experience
- FAQs & Connect
Canadian high school: British Columbia or the Yukon
Admission Requirements for Fall 2019
English Language requirement
All applicants must meet the university's English Language Requirement. See details }
All BC/Yukon students must also present a minimum final, blended grade of 70% in English 12 or English First Peoples 12.
Quantitative and Analytical Skills requirement
All applicants must meet the university's Quantitative and Analytical Skills requirement. See details }
General admission requirements
- Applicants must present a minimum of 5 approved Grade 12 courses, including English 12 or English 12 First Peoples.
- Admission is based on an evaluation of all approved Grade 12 courses.
- Online/distance education courses must be 100% complete by January 31, 2019.
Select the program you are interested in, below, to see the program-specific requirements.
Faculty of Applied Sciences
Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
Beedie School of Business
Faculty of Communication, Art and Technology
Faculty of Education
Faculty of Environment
Faculty of Health Sciences
Faculty of Science
The Admission Compass is a guide to help you determine what programs you are eligible to apply for.