If you are having difficulty with your SFU courses, you need to make an appointment with an academic advisor as soon as possible. See sfu.ca/students/academicadvising/contact_us for information about how to book an appointment with an academic advisor.

Detailed information regarding academic standings, policies associated with academic difficulty, and resources can be found here.

Find out your options

Are you Required to Withdraw this term?