- Who: Prospective SFU students and your family
- Date: Wednesday, November 22
- Time: 5:30 pm – 8:00 pm
- Place: SFU's Surrey campus (250-13450 102nd Avenue, Surrey)
Registration is now closed for this event but we would love to see you there. Walk-ups are welcome and encouraged.
You and your guests are invited to join us for this informative event that will help you choose your post-secondary program with confidence.
Throughout the evening, you can experience SFU by:
- Exploring our programs at the fair
- Meeting faculty representatives
- Going on a campus tour
- Attending presentations
- Chatting with representatives from Admissions and Financial Aid
- Mingling with current students
- Viewing student projects
Parking and Directions
Surrey campus address: 250-13450 102nd Avenue, Surrey
The WestStone Group Grand Hall, also known as the Mezzanine, is the first point of contact when entering the Surrey campus.
Please see the Maps + Directions for directions by car, bus or skytrain.
Complimentary parking will be available for guests of this event on the P3 and P4 level of the Surrey Central mall parkade.