Download the exam schedule
Summer 2021 final exam schedule
For updated exam information please check your account on the Student Information System (log in to go.sfu.ca).
Final exams — student responsibilities
It is your responsibility to:
- attend the final examinations scheduled for your classes. Be sure to bring your SFU student ID card to your exams. If you are unable to supply acceptable proof of identify, the invigilator may deny you the opportunity to write the exam.
- check goSFU for the most current information on your exam. We will post a paper exam schedule with room numbers at the same time at the following campus locations. If an exam change is indicated elsewhere than in the locations shown below (for example, on the door of the examination room), and is not posted at the official locations, below, you must verify the change at the department's general office or with the instructor of the class. If it is not possible to verify a change, you must attend the examination at the originally scheduled time.
- Student Services, Maggie Benston Centre, 3200
- Reference desk, Belzberg Library
- Loans desk, Fraser Library
You may be faced with examination hardship, which is defined as:
- three or more end-of-term examinations scheduled within a 24 hour period
- if and only if the start of the first exam to the completion of the last exam falls within a 24 hour period
- an examination at one location (eg, the main Burnaby campus) followed immediately by an exam at another location (eg, the Surrey campus).
For three or more exams, you will be given a new exam date (within the established exam period) for the second exam causing hardship (by the respective instructor or department/faculty). If you have an exam at more than one location, advance arrangements will be made by your instructor or department/faculty for you to write both exams at a single location. You must notify your instructor(s) and department one month prior to the exam date.
Aids such as calculators, reference materials, tablets, laptops, etc. may not be used unless authorized by the instructor.