Soft launch November 16, 2020.
Fast, secure way to receive your money internationally.
SFU has partnered with Flywire to provide our students residing outside of Canada with a secure payment method that simplifies the refund process. With this system, you can receive funds online from banks in countries around the world, in your home currency.
- Receive with bank accounts in your home country, in your local currency in over 150 approved countries.
- Notification of initiating bank transfer fees and foreign exchange rates ahead of time.
- You will be notified to your SFU email when a payment is sent.
- Flywire's multilingual customer support is available to help 24/7 using multiple channels.
- If you have available credit on your student account and are residing outside of Canada, fill out the International Refund form. (To access this form below, please send us a request by email using your SFU email address to firstname.lastname@example.org. The form will be made available to you within 3 business days. )
- Student Accounts will review your request and contact you for further instructions or if additional information is required.
- Once your refund is approved, you will receive an email from us to provide your payment details. You will be asked to register an account using Multi-Factor Authentication to complete this process.
- Flywire will charge to send the money, however, some countries will have additional charges deducted from your final amount.