Fusion Festival Team Leader
Team Leaders are responsible for managing SFU's presence at the Fusion Festival by working together as a planning committee and undertaking the logistics process leading up to the event. The Leaders organize and obtain supplies for their designated areas, recruit volunteers, and plan various promotional strategies around the Festival. They also coordinate volunteer teams by corresponding with them for their availability, providing training in preparation for their roles, and checking in on them to ensure things were running smoothly during the event.
For Position Details and how to apply:
- Go to myinvolvement.sfu.ca and click on "Student"
- Log in with your computing ID and password
- From the left hand menu, click on "Opportunities"
- Click on "Getting Involved"
- Enter the Job ID in the "Search by Opportunity ID" search field
i Note: This opportunity is recognized on the Co-Curricular Record (CCR), an official University document that tracks students’ co-curricular involvement at SFU. Learn more about the Co-Curricular Record.
Hiring period: June 2017
Job ID: 4063
Start date: July 4, 2017
Application deadline: June 27, 2017