Math Peer Mentorship
The Math Peer Mentorship Program connects new students with senior students in the Math Department. This program is open to all declared and intended math majors and minors. Our hope is that this program will help first year students transition to SFU and achieve success here. Math Peer Mentors provide social support and referral to resources for incoming or intended Math majors. This is done via in-person meetings, informal meet-ups or via digital communication. This is not a tutoring service, nor a course selection service.
For Position Details and how to apply:
- Go to myinvolvement.sfu.ca and click on "Student"
- Log in with your computing ID and password
- From the left hand menu, click on "Opportunities"
- Click on "Getting Involved"
- Enter the Job ID in the "Search by Opportunity ID" search field
i Note: This opportunity is recognized on the Co-Curricular Record (CCR), an official University document that tracks students’ co-curricular involvement at SFU. Learn more about the Co-Curricular Record.
Hiring period: May
Job ID: 5265
Application deadline: May 31, 2020