Passport to Leadership Peer Reviewer
The Peer Reviewer is part of the Passport to Leadership Administration Team. They support the program by reviewing and providing feedback on make-up assignments and Canvas module activities completed by P2L 1 participants, and by developing assignment- and activity-specific rubrics for the assessment process. This role mainly involves independent work at the Burnaby campus, but will also require working as part of a small team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor the progress of make-up assignment submissions and the completion of Canvas module activities throughout the duration of P2L 1 in a specific term (approximately 6 to 10 weeks spread throughout the term)
- Review make-up assignments and Canvas module activities to check for completion
- Provide written feedback on the make-up assignments and Canvas module activities reviewed
- Work with a small team of other Peer Reviewers to create and update rubrics for each make-up assignment and Canvas module activity when needed
want to learn more?
Contact: Kim Thee, Student Development Educator (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For Position Details and how to apply:
- Go to myinvolvement.sfu.ca and click on "Student"
- Log in with your computing ID and password
- From the left hand menu, click on "Opportunities"
- Click on "Getting Involved: Current Opportunities"
- Enter the job ID in the "Search by Opportunity ID:" search field.
Hiring period: December
Job ID: 4253
Start date: January 2, 2018
Application deadline: December 4, 2017