SIAT TechTeams Leader
The TechTeams Program aims to provide a positive and supportive environment for students to learn more about the School of Interactive Arts & Technology (SIAT) program while getting to know instructors, alumni, senior students, and faculty to build meaningful relationships. As a TechTeams Leader, you will play an integral role in helping welcome and support new students to enhance the sense of belonging and connectedness among first year students. Be an active and enthusiastic representative for SIAT!
- Support new SIAT students
- Provide assistance and support (online, face-to-face) to prospective and new SIAT students by sharing your FCAT and SFU experience, answering questions, and referring to appropriate resources
- Outreach & Events
- Assist with and attend events and workshops held for prospective and new students
- Collaborate with other TechTeams Leaders to plan events
- Contribute your ideas and work with the Program Coordinator to help shape the TechTeams program
- Design or provide input on communication materials and strategies to promote the TechTeams program
- Keep in regular contact with the Program Coordinator, making them aware of any issues or concerns that come up
Want to learn more?
Contact: Naomi Loo, New Student Advisor and Recruiter and TechTeams Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org)
How to apply:
X The application period for this posting is now closed.
i Note: This opportunity is recognized on the Co-Curricular Record (CCR), an official University document that tracks students’ co-curricular involvement at SFU. Learn more about the Co-Curricular Record.
Hiring period: March - April
Job ID: 3946
Start date: May 13, 2017
Application deadline: April 21, 2017