Active Living Peer Educator
Active Living Peer Educators help promote healthy and active lifestyles by guiding students through a variety of activities such as yoga, calisthenics, strength training, trail running, and agility training. We also assist in the design, marketing and delivery of the program to the SFU community. There is no "one size fits all" when it comes to fitness, so let's show students what drives you! Share your passion and inspire students to see the value in adopting an active lifestyle of their own.
Want to learn more?
Contact: Shaila Gunn, Program Supervisor (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For Position Details and how to apply:
- Go to myinvolvement.sfu.ca and click on "Student"
- Log in with your computing ID and password
- From the left hand menu, click on "Opportunities"
- Click on "Getting Involved"
- Enter the Job ID in the "Search by Opportunity ID" search field
i Note: This opportunity is recognized on the Co-Curricular Record (CCR), an official University document that tracks students’ co-curricular involvement at SFU. Learn more about the Co-Curricular Record.
Hiring Period: Currently inactive
Job ID: 5194
Start date: TBA
Application deadline: TBA