Career Peer Educator
The Career Peer Educators support other students in their career journeys by providing practical tools and resources. After receiving training in building resumes, cover letters, interview skills, and finding jobs on campus, the Peers then provide one-on-one consultations with other students, helping them create their best job applications.
As members of the team, Career Peers also have the opportunity for growth in other areas. They can attend outreach events; develop outreach programs and marketing strategies; write blog articles; co-facilitate workshops; and be mentored by SFU staff.
Want to learn more?
For Position Details and how to apply:
- Go to myinvolvement.sfu.ca and click on "Student"
- Log in with your computing ID and password
- From the left hand menu, click on "Opportunities"
- Click on "Getting Involved: Current Opportunities"
- Enter the job ID in the "Search by Opportunity ID:" search field.
i Note: This opportunity is recognized on the Co-Curricular Record (CCR), an official University document that tracks students’ co-curricular involvement at SFU. Learn more about the Co-Curricular Record.
Hiring Period: January - March
Job ID: 4305
Start date: May 3, 2018
Application deadline: February 27, 2018