Classroom to Career
The Classroom to Career (C2C) workshop series is a cohort-based development course aimed to prepare and guide students through the first steps in launching their career. The workshop helps students gain clarity on the types of opportunities they want to pursue; develop a better understanding of their desires and strengths; and to become more impactful on their resumes, cover letters and interviews.
A $20 materials fee applies. Complete all the workshops and you will receive a certificate, recognition on your Co-Curricular Record, and a FREE LinkedIn photoshoot.
- Exploring your career possibilities
- Turning ideas into opportunities
- Effective work search strategies
- Resumes and online presence
- Cover letters and interview skills
- Making meaning and moving forward
Want to Learn More?
How to Register:
- Go to myinvolvement.sfu.ca and click on "Student"
- Log in with your computing ID and password
- From the left hand menu, click on "Opportunities"
- Click on "Career and Leadership Development"
- Find Classroom to Career and click "Register"
i Note: This opportunity is recognized on the Co-Curricular Record (CCR), an official University document that tracks students’ co-curricular involvement at SFU. Learn more about the Co-Curricular Record.
Campus: Burnaby, Surrey, Vancouver
Start date: September 26, 2017
Application deadline: TBA