Community Engagement Peer Educator
Community Engagement Peer Educators are empowered to use their knowledge, training and interests to stimulate action and contribute to making the Surrey community stronger. Students in this role are trained to understand SFU’s Community Engagement vision, and how to plan, lead, and implement initiatives and projects.
Through an approach to working with communities as partners, collaborators and co-creators of knowledge, Community Engagement Peer Educators are encouraged and supported to generate ideas for projects that will engage the Surrey community.
Want to learn more?
For Position Details and how to apply:
- Go to myinvolvement.sfu.ca and click on "Student"
- Log in with your computing ID and password
- From the left hand menu, click on "Opportunities"
- Click on "Getting Involved: Current Opportunities"
- Enter the job ID in the "Search by Opportunity ID:" search field.
i Note: This opportunity is recognized on the Co-Curricular Record (CCR), an official University document that tracks students’ co-curricular involvement at SFU. Learn more about the Co-Curricular Record.
Hiring period: January - March
Job ID: 4343
Start date: September 4, 2018
Application deadline: March 18, 2018