The Headstart Program is a cohort-based workshop series designed for students with fewer than 60 credits. This program encourages students to reflect, assess, and explore how they can make the most out of their SFU experience while looking ahead to the future. Participants are guided through a process to help identify possibilities they want to pursue and to intentionally select activities that are immediately attainable in pursuit of those opportunities.
A $15 materials fee applies. Complete all the workshops and you will receive a certificate, recognition on your Co-Curricular Record, and a FREE LinkedIn photoshoot.
- Exploring your career possibilities
- Turning ideas into opportunities
Want to Learn More?
How to Register:
- Go to myinvolvement.sfu.ca and click on "Student"
- Log in with your computing ID and password
- From the left hand menu, click on "Opportunities"
- Click on "Career and Leadership Development"
- Find Headstart and click "Register"
i Note: This opportunity is recognized on the Co-Curricular Record (CCR), an official University document that tracks students’ co-curricular involvement at SFU. Learn more about the Co-Curricular Record.
Start date: September 25, 2017
Application deadline: TBA