Health Peer Educator
Health Peer Educators work with SFU's Health Promotion team to provide health education outreach on a variety of topics, as well as deliver or coordinate full-term programs that enhance the well-being of SFU students.
Peer Programs is a paraprofessional volunteer program providing services to SFU students.
Want to learn more?
For position details and how to register:
- Go to myinvolvement.sfu.ca and click on "Student"
- Log in with your computing ID and password
- From the left hand menu, click on "Opportunities"
- Click on "Getting Involved: Current Opportunities"
- Enter the job ID in the "Search by Opportunity ID:" search field.
i Note: This opportunity is recognized on the Co-Curricular Record (CCR), an official University document that tracks students’ co-curricular involvement at SFU. Learn more about the Co-Curricular Record.
Hiring Period: February - March
Job ID: 4307
Start date: September 4, 2018
Application deadline: March 4, 2018