Health Peer Educator
Health Peer Educators work with SFU's Health Promotion team to provide health education outreaches on a variety of topics to enhance the well-being of SFU students from all campuses.
Peer Programs are paraprofessional volunteer programs providing services to SFU students.
We encourage graduate and undergraduate students from all campuses to apply.
Want to learn more?
Contact: Daksha Jadhav, Health Promotion & Engagement Strategist (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For Position Details and how to apply:
- Go to myinvolvement.sfu.ca and click on "Student"
- Log in with your computing ID and password
- From the left hand menu, click on "Opportunities"
- Click on "Getting Involved"
- Enter the Job ID in the "Search by Opportunity ID" search field
i Note: This opportunity is recognized on the Co-Curricular Record (CCR), an official University document that tracks students’ co-curricular involvement at SFU. Learn more about the Co-Curricular Record.
Campus: Burnaby, Surrey, and Vancouver
Hiring Period: February 14 - March 14, 2023
Job ID: 5997
Start date: July 2023
Application deadline: March 14, 2023