Passport to Leadership 2: Exploring the Leader in You
In Passport to Leadership 2, you will dig deep to explore who you are in relation to others and to build your self-awareness — the foundation of leadership, communication and collaboration. Students who successfully fulfill the requirements of the program will receive official recognition on their Co-Curricular Records*.
What will I learn?
- How to identify the elements of your story and your strengths
- Self-awareness, perception, and Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- Appreciation of diversity, and identifying power and privilege
- Communication strategies — the importance of listening and owning your experience
- Conflict resolution
- Moving forward with intention, uncertainty and change
What is the time commitment?
P2L 2 includes both online and in-person components:
- Six in-person sessions of two hours and 50 minutes each
- Six online modules (approximately 45–60 minutes of preparation and reflection questions to be completed before each session)
What is the cost?
The cost to participate in P2L 2 is $95.
Read student testimonials
"These group discussions have really catalyzed a change in the way I view myself. I am better able to confront myself, and as a result, feel more comfortable in my own skin."
"Growth is truly an important thing in life and this program gives one the perfect chance to grow in a stress free/pressure free zone."
“P2L  and Explore [P2L 2] have helped me become more aware of myself, and how my beliefs and values affect my interactions. They have also helped me become more patient and understanding, and how to show my empathy more effectively. The accepting, open, and tolerant environment created by these workshops has allowed me to be more open, and taught me how to create warm and open spaces in different environments in the future. Thank you for the journey.”
The Passport to Leadership suite of programs allows you to explore your own leadership development, working with others, and maximizing your leadership potential.
Other workshops in the P2L program series
Read more about P2L
If you have any questions about the program, please contact email@example.com.
P2L 2 will not be available this Summer. Please check back in June 2018 for the Fall schedule.
HOW TO REGISTER
The registration period is closed.
i Note: This opportunity is recognized on the Co-Curricular Record (CCR), an official University document that tracks students’ co-curricular involvement at SFU. Learn more about the Co-Curricular Record.