Academics First Tutoring Program
Academics First Tutors are on-call paid positions for graduate and undergraduate students committed to working with individual student-athletes and Indigenous students in a variety of disciplines, helping them understand course concepts as well as developing and improving their academic learning strategies.
Please note that we are especially interested in candidates who:
- have a CGPA of at least 3.000
- a minimum grade of A- in any course listed for tutoring
- feel confident in their ability to teach courses in any of the following 100 and/or 200 departments:
- Biomedical Physiology and Kinesiology
- Business Economics
- Computing Science
- Engineering Science
- Political Science
- Sociology and Anthropology
want to learn more?
How to apply:
X The application period for this posting is now closed.
i Note: This opportunity is recognized on the Co-Curricular Record (CCR), an official University document that tracks students’ co-curricular involvement at SFU. Learn more about the Co-Curricular Record.
Hiring Period: Ongoing
Job ID: 5041
Application deadline: Sept 15, 2019