Video Analysis Volunteer
The Injury Prevention and Mobility Lab at SFU is seeking volunteers for assistance with an ongoing research study involving the analysis of video recordings of falls in long-term care facilities. Volunteers are asked to use a questionnaire to analyze video footage of real life falls in older adults to identify various characteristics of the conditions of the falls. Volunteers will get an opportunity to gain experience in research methods and also acquire knowledge of the mechanics behind how and why falls happen in aging populations.
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
Contact: Rasaval Aujla (Research Assistant, Department of Physiology and Kinesiology) at firstname.lastname@example.org
For Position Details and how to apply:
- Go to myinvolvement.sfu.ca and click on "Student"
- Log in with your computing ID and password
- From the left hand menu, click on "Opportunities"
- Click on "Getting Involved"
- Enter the Job ID in the "Search by Opportunity ID" search field
Hiring period: Fall 2019
Job ID: 4975
Start date: May 2019
Application deadline: September 5, 2019