Wayfinding Champions Tour Guides
Student Engagement and Retention is hiring multiple Wayfinding Champions who are passionate about welcoming students to the SFU campus community and sharing their SFU story. A Champion’s primary objective is to welcome and orient new students to their main SFU campus, and to assist with helping them find their place and further connect with others at SFU.
Wayfinding Champions must be either a 2021 HIVE Leader or Peer Mentor and be familiar with, or excited to learn about, University programs, services, student engagement and experiential learning opportunities.
Want to learn more?
For Position Details and how to apply:
- Go to myinvolvement.sfu.ca and click on "Student"
- Log in with your computing ID and password
- From the left hand menu, click on "Opportunities"
- Click on "Getting Involved"
- Enter the Job ID in the "Search by Opportunity ID" search field
i Note: This opportunity is recognized on the Co-Curricular Record (CCR), an official University document that tracks students’ co-curricular involvement at SFU. Learn more about the Co-Curricular Record.