- Contact Us
- See a Doctor
- See a Counsellor
- LiveChat Support
- Drop-in HCS Advising
- Wellness Wednesdays - Ask the Nurse
- Stress Management and Building Resilience
- Understanding and Coping with Anxiety and Depression
- Navigating Stress and Seeking Balance
- Meet, Greet, and Eat
- Creative Collective
- Dungeons & Worry Dragons
- Thriving with ADHD/ADD
- Living with Chronic Pain
- Mindfulness Meditation
- Dissertation & Thesis Support Group
- Tending to Anti-Asian Racism
- Mindful Medicine for Women of Colour
- Mental Health Monday: Stress Management Tips for Online Environments
- LGBTQ+ Radical Self-Care Groups
- Support Over Suicide & Students in Distress
- Nurturing Resilience
- Staying Well, Staying Committed
- Black Student Support and Healing Space
- Connected Globally and Adjusting Locally
- International Student Support Group
- Mental Wellness During COVID-19
- Progressive Muscle Relaxation Group
- Experience Disability
- Thrive Week: Well-Being During These Times
- COPE - Compassion Over Pain Endurance
- Cultivating Self Compassion
- Anxiety 101
- Health Peers
- Hi-FIVE Movement
- Faculty & Staff
- Articles & Stories
Hi-FIVE is student-run and student-led. Get involved by joining the movement - there are a lot of ways to help elimnate stigma on campus.
Attend our events
Me Week is a week dedicated to the emphasis of self-care. In the times that we are presently in, we believe that self-care is vital to the daily activities of a university student and would like for everyone to join us in celebrating this through a week of fun activities and events. Happening March 22 to March 26.
Feel Good Fridays
Feel Good Fridays is for SFU students to have a safe space to hangout, study, and interact with other SFU students during COVID-19. Hi-FIVE hopes to help reduce loneliness and feelings of isolation during "Zoomiversity." Students can expect to learn some resources for supporting their mental health during the pandemic and there will be opportunities for participants to engage in various activities of their choice (crafts, studying, chat).
Feel Good Fridays will take place on the Hi-FIVE Discord channel on Fridays. This event is led by students and is for SFU students only. It is not a therapy group nor is it a replacement for other mental health services (though information on how to access our services will be made available).
Dates: Every Friday (March 5 to March 26)
Time: 6:30 to 8:30pm
Take the course
Explore your beliefs about mental health problems. You will learn facts about common mental health conditions (i.e. anxiety, depression, and schizophrenia), and gain a better understanding of ways you can help reduce stigma and support others.
Connect with us
We host events regularly so you can connect with other students. Together we can make a difference. Check out our events on Instagram and follow us to stay in the loop.
Read our Executive bios and learn more about who we are as individuals and what we're bringing to the team.
SFU has a variety of support options available for students. See below a comprehensive list of resources available at SFU and in the community.