- Contact Us
- See a Doctor
- See a Counsellor
- Live Chat Support
- Drop-in HCS Advising
- Wellness Wednesdays - Ask the Nurse
- Stress Management and Building Resilience
- Understanding and Coping with Anxiety and Depression
- Navigating Stress and Seeking Balance
- Meet, Greet, and Eat
- Creative Collective
- Dungeons & Worry Dragons
- Thriving with ADHD/ADD
- Living with Chronic Pain
- Mindfulness Meditation
- Dissertation & Thesis Support Group
- Tending to Anti-Asian Racism During a Pandemic
- Mindful Medicine for Women of Colour
- Mental Health Monday: Stress Management Tips for Online Environments
- LGBTQ+ Radical Self-Care Group
- Support Over Suicide & Students in Distress
- Nurturing Resilience
- Hi-FIVE Movement
- Health Peers
- Faculty & Staff
- Articles & Stories
Arriving in a new country and university can be an overwhelming experience.
This group provides students from international pathways with practical skills that will support their growth and success during their time at SFU.
Meet others, share resources, and gain knowledge.
A peer facilitator, who may have similar experiences with transitioning to SFU and Canada, will assist in presenting a topic each week. Participants can expect this group to be very interactive, where participants will engage with each other through different activities and discussions.
Dates & Times
Stay tuned for future dates and topics!