- Contact Us
- See a Doctor
- See a Counsellor
- LiveChat Support
- Drop-in HCS Advising
- Wellness Wednesdays - Ask the Nurse
- Stress Management and Building Resilience
- Understanding and Coping with Anxiety and Depression
- Navigating Stress and Seeking Balance
- Meet, Greet, and Eat
- Creative Collective
- Dungeons & Worry Dragons
- Thriving with ADHD/ADD
- Living with Chronic Pain
- Mindfulness Meditation
- Dissertation & Thesis Support Group
- Tending to Anti-Asian Racism During a Pandemic
- Mindful Medicine for Women of Colour
- Mental Health Monday: Stress Management Tips for Online Environments
- LGBTQ+ Radical Self-Care Group
- Support Over Suicide & Students in Distress
- Nurturing Resilience
- Staying Well, Staying Committed
- Hi-FIVE Movement
- Health Peers
- Black Student Support and Healing Space
- Connected Globally and Adjusting Locally
- International Student Support Group
- Mental Wellness During COVID-19
- Faculty & Staff
- Articles & Stories
Stretch, breathe and relax with us.
Yoga for the Mind is a gentle yoga class open to SFU students, staff, and faculty. Everyone is welcome! No previous yoga experience required.
More drop-in yoga classes take place on other days at the Vancouver Wellness Studio and the Surrey Wellness Studio.
Do you enjoy fitness? Our Health Peers also host beginner fitness classes.
Dates & Times
Stay tuned for upcoming dates!