- Contact Us
- See a Doctor
- Get Support
- Find Resources
- Ask questions on LiveChat
- Drop in Virtually
- Download My SSP
- Connect with a doctor or nurse
- Self-Guided: Well-being & Resilience
- Identity & Community
- Find the Health Peers
- For Indigenous Students
- For Black Students
- For International Students
- For Disabled & Neurodivergent Students
- Explore Support Options
- What's Happening
- Faculty & Staff
- Graduate Students
- Flu Vaccines 2022/2023
Learn simple ways to practice mindfulness and use this tool to feel better and improve your mental health.
Mindfulness does not have to be something a person masters or uses for hours throughout every day. You can experience the benefits to your own well-being and experience stress reduction by learning more about how to use mindfulness as a tool.
At this 2-hour workshop you will:
- Learn the principles of living in the present moment intentionally
- Learn skills to create and maintain stability, resiliency and better emotional regulation
- Learn about the health implications of living mindfully
- Increase awareness of leading a balanced life
How to Register?
Contact Shahla to register: email@example.com
Burnaby Campus, location sent after registration.