- Contact Us
- See a Doctor
- See a Counsellor
- Live Chat Support
- Drop-in HCS Advising
- Wellness Wednesdays - Ask the Nurse
- Stress Management and Building Resilience
- Understanding and Coping with Anxiety and Depression
- Navigating Stress and Seeking Balance
- Meet, Greet, and Eat
- Creative Collective
- Dungeons & Worry Dragons
- Thriving with ADHD/ADD
- Living with Chronic Pain
- Mindfulness Meditation
- Dissertation & Thesis Support Group
- Tending to Anti-Asian Racism During a Pandemic
- Mindful Medicine for Women of Colour
- Mental Health Monday: Stress Management Tips for Online Environments
- LGBTQ+ Radical Self-Care Group
- Support Over Suicide & Students in Distress
- Nurturing Resilience
- Hi-FIVE Movement
- Health Peers
- Faculty & Staff
- Articles & Stories
- Flu Clinic 2020
What is Creative Collective?
Whether you're a student, staff, or faculty, Creative Collective provides opportunities to connect, relax, and unwind through crafts, motion, music, and more. Everyone is creative - some of us enjoy puzzles and crosswords, and some of us are painters or enjoy writing or singing our own songs. With the Dietrich Model of Creativity as a guide, we explore different kinds of activities to maintain our well-being through creative learning and expression - however that looks to you.
Let's connect how we can during this pandemic and work on our solo activities done together!
Note that no experience is ever necessary and all events are always free and open to SFU students, faculty and staff.
Our Creative Community
For September, we've asked students, faculty, and staff to submit their art pieces inspired by the question: What does a welcoming community look like to you?