- Contact Us
- See a Doctor
- See a Counsellor
- LiveChat Support
- Drop-in HCS Advising
- Wellness Wednesdays - Ask the Nurse
- Stress Management and Building Resilience
- Understanding and Coping with Anxiety and Depression
- Navigating Stress and Seeking Balance
- Meet, Greet, and Eat
- Creative Collective
- Dungeons & Worry Dragons
- Thriving with ADHD/ADD
- Living with Chronic Pain
- Mindfulness Meditation
- Dissertation & Thesis Support Group
- Tending to Anti-Asian Racism
- Mindful Medicine for Women of Colour
- Mental Health Monday: Stress Management Tips for Online Environments
- LGBTQIA2S+ Radical Self-Care Groups
- Support Over Suicide & Students in Distress
- Nurturing Resilience
- Staying Well, Staying Committed
- Black Student Support and Healing Space
- Connected Globally and Adjusting Locally
- International Student Support Group
- Mental Wellness During COVID-19
- Progressive Muscle Relaxation Group
- Experiencing Disability
- Thrive Week: Well-Being During These Times
- COPE - Compassion Over Pain Endurance
- Cultivating Self Compassion
- Anxiety 101
- Navigating Athletic Transitions
- Finding Calm After the Storm
- South Asian Diaspora Community Healing Space
- A Healing Space
- Health Peers
- Hi-FIVE Movement
- Faculty & Staff
As we continue this term of online learning, it is important to know how to manage stress, especially during midterm season.
What is Mental Health Monday: Stress Management Tips for Online Environments?
This is a workshop hosted in collaboration with SFSS. Attendees can learn science-based tips for stress management, tailored to online learning environments.
What will I learn?
Our hour-long event will give you strategies you can apply throughout your life.
Where does it take place?
The workshop takes place online via Zoom.
How do I join?
Registration has closed.
This event will be recorded to ensure accessibility. Open to all students.