- Contact Us
- See a Doctor
- See a Counsellor
- LiveChat Support
- Drop-in HCS Advising
- Wellness Wednesdays - Ask the Nurse
- Stress Management and Building Resilience
- Understanding and Coping with Anxiety and Depression
- Navigating Stress and Seeking Balance
- Meet, Greet, and Eat
- Creative Collective
- Dungeons & Worry Dragons
- Thriving with ADHD/ADD
- Living with Chronic Pain
- Mindfulness Meditation
- Dissertation & Thesis Support Group
- Tending to Anti-Asian Racism
- Mindful Medicine for Women of Colour
- Mental Health Monday: Stress Management Tips for Online Environments
- LGBTQIA2S+ Radical Self-Care Groups
- Support Over Suicide & Students in Distress
- Nurturing Resilience
- Staying Well, Staying Committed
- Black Student Support and Healing Space
- Connected Globally and Adjusting Locally
- International Student Support Group
- Mental Wellness During COVID-19
- Progressive Muscle Relaxation Group
- Experiencing Disability
- Thrive Week: Well-Being During These Times
- COPE - Compassion Over Pain Endurance
- Cultivating Self Compassion
- Anxiety 101
- Navigating Athletic Transitions
- Finding Calm After the Storm
- South Asian Diaspora Community Healing Space
- Health Peers
- Hi-FIVE Movement
- Faculty & Staff
For current or previous varsity athletes
What is Navigating Athletic Transitions?
Navigating Athletic Transitions is a virtual group for current or previous varsity athletes who are navigating transition related to university, sport, and career.
Why do we offer this group?
The aim of this group is to empower athletes to use the knowledge and skills they have cultivated through sport, university, and life to support them in finding their purpose and meaning after sport.
How does it work?
Sessions will include discussions about identity and transition as well practical skill building, experiential exercises, and take-home activities.
Summer 2021 Schedule
How to join?
To sign-up for this program for the Fall 2021 term, please email Olivia Fischer at email@example.com with your name and email. You can also email Olivia if you have any questions about this support group.