- Contact Us
- See a Doctor
- See a Counsellor
- LiveChat Support
- Drop-in HCS Advising
- Wellness Wednesdays - Ask the Nurse
- Stress Management and Building Resilience
- Understanding and Coping with Anxiety and Depression
- Navigating Stress and Seeking Balance
- Meet, Greet, and Eat
- Creative Collective
- Dungeons & Worry Dragons
- Thriving with ADHD/ADD
- Living with Chronic Pain
- Mindfulness Meditation
- Dissertation & Thesis Support Group
- Tending to Anti-Asian Racism
- Mindful Medicine for Women of Colour
- Mental Health Monday: Stress Management Tips for Online Environments
- LGBTQ+ Radical Self-Care Groups
- Support Over Suicide & Students in Distress
- Nurturing Resilience
- Staying Well, Staying Committed
- Black Student Support and Healing Space
- Connected Globally and Adjusting Locally
- International Student Support Group
- Mental Wellness During COVID-19
- Progressive Muscle Relaxation Group
- Experience Disability
- Thrive Week: Well-Being During These Times
- COPE - Compassion Over Pain Endurance
- Cultivating Self Compassion
- Health Peers
- Hi-FIVE Movement
- Anxiety 101
- Faculty & Staff
- Articles & Stories
Submit Your Feedback
My SSP is a service that was brought to SFU as a two-year pilot project in 2018, and the contract has since been renewed.
My SSP is undergoing continuous evaluation.
All feedback matters and is appreciated. Let us know what worked for you, and what didn't.
- Were you able to access the service in your preferred language?
- Was the 24/7 chat option of value to you?
- Did you have to wait long to connect?
- What would you like to see improved?
Please complete the form below. All feedback gathered is brought to our monthly meetings with My SSP.